10-Days Uganda Wildlife and Gorilla Experiencefrom
ITINERARY-DAY BY DAY
Kampala- Murchison Falls National Park
Today drive north-west through the famous Luwero Triangle and, travel to Masindi via Ziwa Rhino Project. A visit to the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for Rhino trekking is a must. After lunch, drive to Murchison Falls.
Murchison Falls National Park
Begin the day with a cup of African Coffee. After your cup of coffee, cross the Nile on a newly constructed bridge to the northern bank of the park. With a game drive and an afternoon boat cruise
overnight at Pakuba Safari lodge-2nights
Murchison Falls National Park-Kibale National Park
All day drive to the south after our morning game drive via Hoima to Fort Portal through verdant countryside and past traditional homesteads and farms along Albertine Rift escarpments. Fort-Portal rests in the shadow of the fabled Mountains of the Moon the Rwenzori.
Overnight at Kibale Forest Camp-2nights
Kibale Chimpanzee Trekking & Bigodi Walk
After early breakfast, report at Kanyanchu Tourist Centre where tourist activities begin and set out to track chimpanzee in the forest. Chances of viewing the chimps are over 90% but not a guarantee.
Kibale National Park -Queen Elizabeth National Park
After breakfast, drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park viewing the mystical Rwenzori Mountain range for much of the journey. Check in at your accommodation facility as you wait for your lunch. After lunch, take on an afternoon Launch cruise along Kazinga Channel.
Overnight at Bush Lodge-1night
Queen Elizabeth National Park -Ishasha
Rise very early with your packed lunch take on a morning game drive to catch-up with the early risers and predators returning to their hideouts later we transfer to Ishasha sector looking for tree climbing Lions.
Overnight at Ejonjo Lodge-1night
Queen Elizabeth National Park -Bwindi
Morning game drive looking for leopards, Lions, Hyena, Topis and Elephants and later we transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Overnight Bwindi Haven Lodge-2nights
Bwindi Gorilla tracking
after breakfast set off early with guides to track the gorillas. The thrill of your encounter will erase the difficulties of the potentially strenuous trek. Bring jungle boots/Hiking shoes and rain jackets because the park is often wet. Spend time in the forest watching the gorillas go about their activities.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park -Lake Mburo National Park
After breakfast, drive Lake Mburo National park for a game drive. Make a stopover at Igongo Cultural village to explore and learn the Bahima and Ankole culture. This is the place where the future meets the past.
Overnight at Rwakobo Rock-1night
After early breakfast, drive back to Entebbe with en-route game drive. You will spot big herds of Zebra, Impala, Eland, Warthogs, buffalo and other savannah species.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Popular safari combining wildlife, Chimpanzee and Gorilla adventure in just 10 days. Visit Uganda’s top beautiful parks and witness the best Uganda tourist circuit enabling them encounter the rarest of the
Uganda’s most in the Africa jungles including The Elephant, Lion, Cape buffalo, Rothschild’s giraffe, hartebeest, Water buck, Oribi, Bushbuck, Giant Forest Hogs, Topi, Bohor reedbuck, hyena among other not forgetting the greatest primates including the Chimpanzees and the Gorillas.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B-breakfast, L-lunch, D-dinner)
- Gorilla Permits
- Game drives, Bigodi Guided Nature Walk.
- En-route lunches
- Services of English speaking Driver/guide.
- Ziwa sanctuary Rhino Tour.
- Community visits
- Kibale Chimpanzee permits
- Boat trips
- Igongo cultural village visit
- Airport transfers – Transportation by a 4wd vehicle
- Bottled water
- International flights and applicable airport departure taxes
- Meals not specified (including lunch and other meal stops between properties on overland sectors)
- Drinks where not stipulated in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature: fax, telephone, etc.
- Laundry through the tour
- Gratuities for guide/driver/hotel staff
- Any extras and additional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel/medical insurance
- Amref Flying Doctors emergency evacuation – can be arranged
- Trip cancellation, travel delay or baggage insurance.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control.
- All statutory increases beyond our control.